In just a few years, Marie Dewet’s label has fostered a reputation not only for their gorgeous designs, but refreshing transparency.
With a made-to-order system, MaisonCléo is a fashion label committed to using only leftovers fabrics from French Couture Houses and factories.
MaisonCléo produces limited runs but also works with exclusive drops with Net-à-porter, Selfridges, Le Printemps…
Each MaisonCléo design is handmade-to-order. The brand’s styles can be made to any size.
Handmade clothing and authenticity led them to start this brand that doesn’t follow any fashion calendar nor trend.
No collection, new designs according to seasons, desires and fabrics.
Full transparency, meaning you can discover everything from the fabric costs to how many time was spent making your garment.
IMPORTANT DATES :
– Opening Ceremony Exclusive collection launched in December 18.
– Net-à-Porter Exclusive collection launched in June 2019.
– Printemps Haussman Exclusive collection launched in September 2019.
– Net-à-Porter Exclusive Holiday collection launched in December 2019.
– Net-à-Porter Exclusive summer collection launched in June 2020.
– Selfridges exclusive Holidays collection launched in December 2020.
– Net-à-Porter exclusive pre-spring collection launched in February 2021.
– Selfridges exclusive summer collection launched in July 2021.
– Net-à-Porter exclusive autumn collection launched in September 2021.
– Net-à-Porter exclusive Holidays collection launched in December 2021.
– “Première Fois” March 2022 first runway show, 4 March 2022.
To come :
– Net-à-Porter exclusive autumn collection to be launched in September 2022.
– Printemps Haussman exclusive autumn collection to be launched in September 2022.